I have been painting a lot lately, so when I stood at the store looking at all the mass-produced gift tags made not-by-hand and not-in-the-USA, I thought that surely I could produce something fun and festive for gift tags. Here’s what I came up with:
- Cut out 3.5 in x 3.5 in white card stock squares.
- Paint, color, adorn (however you’d like) and leave the middle light-colored or white.
- Cut into 4 pieces, cutting diagonally, corner to corner.
- Squeeze the four pieces in together and staple in the middle.
- Bend up two of the pieces.
- Write the to/from information and tape to a gift.