Yes. Yum. I was inspired to make these from this post.
- Turn oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice one zucchini and fry it on one side in some olive oil for a few minutes.
- Spread the zucchini slices (fried side down) in a shallow oven dish.
- Ladle about 3/4 cup of tomato basil pasta sauce on the zucchini slices.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese over the sauced zucchini slices.
- Place in the oven and turn oven down to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool (Ok -I didn’t do this, but you should because I burned my mouth)
Yum! Dinner. Actually, dinner for two, so, leftovers as well.